Are you interested in hosting an event at RoHa Brewing Project?
We'd love to have you - the information below will allow us to determine if we can accommodate your party!
With our recently remodeled space we offer room for 30 - 50 guests, beer garden style picnic tables for sitting, and several locations to set up snack bars or food. We serve 12 rotating beers on draft, and offer a few additional packaged beers at any given time. We have a handful of board games, and a shuffleboard to enjoy during your event. We have a projector and screen if you plan to show a presentation.
Please complete the form, and someone will contact you directly to finalize any details, and provide pricing.
- We can accommodate 30 - 50 people comfortably
- We have patio space available as well, weather permitting.
- We serve twelve rotating draft beers and can also serve high-point beers, wine, ciders and cocktails.
- We have shuffleboard, and other board games
- We have a projector, and drop down screen for presentations
- We can offer workspace for onsite catering (not provided by RoHa)
- We can offer cold storage for keeping food cold while serving
Pints for Purpose
Are you a nonprofit? While we love to support nonprofits, we also love to help build the community. If you're interested in hosting an event in our space, we would love to help.
We promote Pints for Purpose nights, which give a non-profit the opportunity to use our space free of charge, while we donate 10% of the sales back to you. This gives us an opportunity to learn more about you, and your cause, and gives you the opportunity to bring your community together to rally around the cause.
If you are interested, send us a note using the form above.